Producer, Digital & Social Media
Location: Silver Spring
Posted on: August 20, 2019
Primary FunctionThe Digital & Social Media Producer is responsible
for building promotional and original digital content to build a
well known networks digital brand.Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and produce promotional content (including articles,
videos and any other media) to support our original programming as
well as manage the digital experience, including maintaining rich
and robust show pages.
- Manage the Trending Topics or Entertainment News vertical.
Identifying trending news stories, creating/delegating editorial
assignments and producing or writing several news stories per
- Provide on-camera hosting for the networks digital videos as
- Weekly/Daily management of the networks YouTube channel,
including uploads and sharing analytics as well as driving
engagement and improving key metrics, like subscription and video
- Weekly management of networks newsletter including editorial
curation, dissemination and analytics
- Provide Daily QA review of website
- Communicate digital media priorities to internal and external
Skills & Qualifications
- Effective written communication skills and excellent mastery of
the English language including grammar, punctuation and
- Comfortable with computer technologies include web content
management systems and streaming media
- Impeccable attention to detail, solid organizational skills,
highly motivated, results-driven, and creative writer.
- Experience with WordPress, Microsoft Office, Adobe
- Experience with popular social media platforms and trends
- Flexibility in managing multiple responsibilities and
assignments simultaneously; ability to meet deadlines; experience
managing both urgent, short-term projects and complex, longer term
- Legal right to work in the US
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree required. BA in marketing, communications, or
- 3+ years of experience in building, managing, and growing a
website for a medium/large size organization or publication.
- Skilled writer with understanding of best practices for web
To ApplyUse the link at the bottom of this page to apply. Please
use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (users may experience issues with
Internet Explorer).Diversity Inclusion & Customer Service
StatementTeamPeople is an organization dedicated to providing
superior customer service. Outstanding customer service encompasses
everything from performing the technical, creative and operational
aspects of our jobs to the best of our ability, to going the extra
mile to assist our customers and colleagues in any way.
We respect, value and celebrate the unique attributes,
characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they
are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together
allows us to collectively and more effectively address the issues
that face our customers. It is our aim, therefore, that our
partners, strategies and investments reflect these core values.
TeamPeople is dedicated to providing superior customer service and
is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: TeamPeople, Wheaton-Glenmont , Producer, Digital & Social Media, Advertising , Silver Spring, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!