Otolaryngology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - D.C. Suburb
Company: Privia Medical Group
Posted on: December 7, 2018
Otolaryngology opening in Leesburg, Virginia. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com We are currently hiring for a nurse practitioner or physician assistant with otolaryngology (ENT) experience to join our private practice in Leesburg, VA.
- Outstanding opportunity to join an ENT group with two physicians and two audiologists.
- This is an outpatient-based opportunity and provider responsibilities will include new patient consults as well as preoperative and postoperative care.
- Our managing partner is double-boarded in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology; the practice treats patients of all ages, both English and Spanish speaking.
- Full-time schedule with the option to work 4 or 5 days per week; no weekends.
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.Qualifications
- ENT experience is required
- Spanish language skills are preferred but not required
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification is required Practice is located in Leesburg, VA
- Leesburg is located in Loudoun County (Northern Virginia), the 16th fastest-growing community in the country, located just 25 miles from Washington, D.C. and home to Dulles International Airport
- This is a dynamic community with a highly ranked school district, vibrant culinary scene, and a full calendar of local events and festivals
- Leesburg has established a reputation as an international center for technology, communications, and transportation, all while being surrounded by mountain views, wineries, orchards, and Main Street communitiesOur practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a physician-led organization composed of more than 500 practices with 2,000 providers. Privia supports top doctors with advanced technology, population health initiatives, and team-based care to help you better manage the health of your patients. Contact:
Physician Recruitment Associate
Privia Medical Group Keyphrases: otolaryngology jobs, otolaryngologist jobs, ear nose throat jobs, ent jobs
Keywords: Privia Medical Group, Wheaton-Glenmont , Otolaryngology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - D.C. Suburb, Healthcare , Leesburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!